Last Thursday it was soooo hot, after picking up 1 of the kids from school I decided we should go and get a Jamba Juice along with running a few errands in the same shopping center where the dreaded Nine West exist ;-).
I decided just to take a peak at the new inventory in hopes that nothing interested me to satisfy my sensation to “just look.” As soon as I walked in a pair of black suede peek toe heels caught my eye, but before I let my impulses take over I walked around the store trying on other shoes to see if the feeling would wear off.
After not being to impressed by the other selections I decided to try on the shoe I first spotted, and man were they sexy. I grabbed a 9 1/2 because I over looked the 10, which the store associated later found.
Since their was a BOGO deal being offered, which I tend to pass on. I looked around to see if anything else caught my eye, YES a pair of navy suede pumps. I have been looking online for a pair, but hand’t made a decision on which ones I liked.(Cute Navy colored shoes are hard to come by). My perfect opportunity to buy 2 pair for less then the price, I was going to pay for one. What a steal.
My only dilemma was, getting 2 more pair of shoes passed my finance ( I had already bought 2 pair of boots earlier that week). Oh well, it was our anniversary and since he had to work, which left me bored for the day, I was left vulnerable to shop (Any excuse to shop works).
After debating whether another black shoe was needed and what story sounds best for buying another 2 pair of shoes, or if I should wait to purchase these items when no-one was home and risk my size no longer being in stock. I gave into the inner shopaholic and decided to purchase both pair of shoes. I walked out proud of my new items without breaking the bank.
When I arrived home, I let my big shopping bag sit in the living to display my purchases, ok initially they were on the side of the lounge chair until I proudly sat them on display.
Ultimately I knew I would be spending money during my shopping center adventure, wether it was buying shoes, new headphones and/or a gift for a toddler birthday party. I would say I was in the mind frame of spending, yet cautious enough to not over spend.
I must say when you start getting to shoe # 144 it becomes hard to justify the “Why to Buy.”
No comments:
Post a Comment